3.04.2013

Turbo Fire


I must admit that I've been "losing" weight for about five years now. I'd lose up to 10-15 pounds and then gain it back and lose it again. I've been dying to enter onederland for years and finally did-- all thanks to turbo fire. Below is everything that you'll find in the package: literature, resistance and stretch bands, as well as the DVDs.

I'm so apprehensive to believe in any gimmicks or programs, but this isn't for sure. I love it so much. Chalene has kept me motivated and her music and routines are a blast. I managed to work 40 hours a week, coach, and workout this year. I had games two nights a week and practice every day. I always managed to get in my workouts-- it just takes some planning and dedication. And let me tell you, it takes a lot to keep me going at 5 a.m. Below are my before and after pics... It may be hard to see because of the clothing I'm wearing but I lost 16.5 inches and 17 pounds, but I gained a lot of muscle and self-confidence.

So if you want something fun and challenging, order turbo fire the next chance you get.


No comments:

Post a Comment