6.15.2013

Crazy Legs 8K

This year my buddies from "The Pond City" kindly invited me with them to a race called "Crazy Legs" in Madison, WI. This was sooo much fun. We got up early, had our peanut butter toast and oranges and walked a mile to the start. We lined with 17,000 other runners. What a way to start the day!  I finished with Jetski and KJ just under 55 minutes, which for me is fast. E$ and Malls were ahead by 5 minutes or so. We of course celebrated with giant burgers and pitchers of beer. Otherwise it was a calm, relaxing weekend full of talking and dinner. Great company ;)




Did I mention I got to high five handsome quarterback, Joel Stave at the beginning? That kept me going through the 3rd mile until I realized he's probably about 19 years old. This made 27 feel old.

Copyright from Sports Illustrated

No comments:

Post a Comment