6.13.2013

Feeling young again


One of my coworkers is quite intense and since I've become friends with her, I find myself injured quite frequently and this weekend in April was no different. We entered into the Spring Thaw basketball tourney at the college-- it's a nice time for old  people to feel young again. She talked me into joining last year and she blew out her ankle and couldn't play so we decided to enter this year and compete with a bunch of our girls from Hurley last year. Well with a minute left in the game, this happened:





Then this happened:

Champs champs champs! I guess I wasn't MVP but probably most memorable for crying on the floor like a small child. I guess my ankles didn't exactly get stronger with age. So this happened:

Talk about mind-numbingly cold. I don't know how real athletes sit in those tubs. This was bad enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment