7.31.2013

Dorothy and Toto


I can't help but think of my all-time favorite movie,Wizard of Oz. Picture this: hail balls the size of quarters at times ( picture does not prove this) and....
Wind that blew our giant birch tree sideways. Also, there was sideways rain and thunder and lightning.

 
Now as any caring and loving mother of a fur baby would do, she lets her darling cat meander around town in the summer to play with neighborhood friends and other prey. Until the storm rolls in. Now my little Leonard is no tough guy so I ran out into this storm like Aunty Em searching for Dorothy, afraid he may get sucked into a cyclone. And all I could think was that the neighbors can safely claim I am insane. 

Thank Bob, because Leonard was fine ( just in need of a blow dryer) and I wasn't struck down by Zeus's lightning bolt.

No comments:

Post a Comment