12.21.2015

21 Day Fix Extreme Review

Yesterday marks my completion of the 21 day fix and I'd like to give you a run down on how it went, if any of you are interested in the program.
Photo from Beachbody.com
I recently became a beach body coach and I really love their workouts and figured, why not get a discount?! So, the last challenge I was a part of was the 21 day fix (or extreme). Now, I never tried the 21 day fix so I can't compare the original workouts to the extreme version.

I wasn't 100% excited because I thought this was mostly a crash diet with some lame workouts. However, the extreme version has some difficult ones like plyometrics involving jumping with weights and a couple others that are pretty difficult.

I was also skeptical of the diet because I remember an acquaintance of mine say, "I know it's working because I'm hungry at the end of the day." I thought...hungry at the end of the day? That sounds miserable and unhealthy. The exact opposite was true for me. I had a hard time eating that much and that often. So the diet was great and the workouts were even better. I've been a cardio junkie and it was nice to put some weights into the mixture. So, if you want some quick results and something new to try, give it a whirl.

This is my little workouts space. All you need for this program is a resistance band, a yoga mat, and a set of light and heavy dumbbells (I used 5 and 10). I needed up weighing the same in the end and lost five inches which shows the scale is only one form of measurement. Without it being holiday season, I probably would've been a bit better, but that's better than gaining though Thanksgiving and pre-Christmas. Is that a things? Pre-Christmas? And if any of you are interested in the next challenge, a Hammer and Chisel accountability group starts on Jan. 4. Free shipping and guaranteed delivery happen if you order by the end of the day today. You can still be a part of if ordered after, but your shakeology may not be here in time.


No comments:

Post a Comment