12.27.2015

Downhill Skiing for the first time (almost)

I once upon a time went skiing at Mt. Zion during a free trial day while attending Gogebic Community College.  It was a good time, yet I haven't gone back to downhill since-- 12 years ago. So, to satisfy my husband and my bestie, I agreed to a day of downhill skiing. This is me "catching air" and "shredding the gnar." There happened to be a professional photographer as I came down Powderhorn Mountain's bunny hill.



In all actuality, this is how my day went:

I did the splits, a trick where each of my legs faced a different direction, a yard sale, among other tricks like smashing my forehead off the ground and bruising every extremity. However, the day was awesome because I did something out of my comfort zone with my bestie, her guy, and my guy. A Christmas Miracle!



No comments:

Post a Comment