12.14.2015

I'm Bringing Blogging Back, Yeah!

It's been ages. Well years, really, and the other day I missed blogging and wanted to start back up. My most recent news and excitement is that...drumroll....I got married? Who would've thought? I never thought it would happen, so from now on, I never say never. Wait, don't say never. Since my Mr. X hates social media (grandpa), I'm posting an individual photo. This day was memorable because it was a mess :) I had fallen over (surprise) during a softball game and had some nasty road rash. Well, that got infected so my short dress showed off my sweet Badgley Mischka heels, thank you eBay, and my ace bandaged leg.

Of course, the wedding was outside and rain is a must. So, it cleared enough for our 2.5 minute ceremony only to be poured on the whole time during pictures. We had so many laughs and I'm glad it didn't turn out cookie cutter. It was a mess, just like life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment