7.29.2012

Crazy.

This "Call Me Maybe" song will not stop following me. Every time I hear it, it reminds me of my 4th hour English class I had last year. It was mainly boys and they were singing and dancing to this (11th graders, by the way). I thought it was stupid. Now, three months later I'm still hearing this song and it has grown on me and I constantly catch myself dancing to this song. This is where your imagination should run wild with me doing the running man, hokey pokey, any other dorky dance.

Go ahead. Listen. I dare you. Addiction will ensue. Or, maybe I have that inner teeny bopper that will never fully leave the pop music genre.

How about you? What's your embarrassing song?

3 comments:

  1. I've seen references to this all over, and I'd assumed it was lyrics to a song. Before now I hadn't heard it. I don't think I've gained anything.

    As for my embarrassing song, a few weeks back I heard the song "F--k You" by Cee Lo Green... it has been stuck in my head ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I definitely didn't gain anything from this song, but it just won't leave my head. I liked that song a lot when it first came out (The Cee Lo Green one) and that also made me dance. Thanks for reading and commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Mine is definitely "Party in the USA" by the insufferable Miley Cyrus. You can change the words to it to say anything. Today we had a Pool Party in the USA.

    ReplyDelete