8.02.2012

Day 3

Our 3rd day was very nice and relaxing. We slept in and hung around while my brother and his girlfriend both went to work. I read, went for a run with their dog, and of course, went to get some coffee. After picking up a few snacks, my mom took a nap while I tried and couldn't because of her chainsaw-Jim-Duggans-like snoring. Once my brother was done with work, we picked up our grandma from the airport who flew down from Seattle for a few days to have some time with us. She took us out for sushi at Sushi.com; it was delicious and authentic.

Awesome roll and spicy tuna roll...yum. My brother's super tuna roll is in the back. 
After dinner, we had some dessert with grandma: Bing cherries and Godiva (the best chocolate in America, according to grandma).

After dessert: bonfire and beers in my brother's backyard.


No comments:

Post a Comment