8.22.2012

Minocqua bound

Another one of the little day trips I took this past week was to Minocqua, WI. Again, E$ was involved. The whole purpose of the trip was actually for her. As a memento for her mother, she got a sweet tat.

on the ribs-- pretty tough spot
She was so nervous I almost felt bad for her. My best coping mechanism for her was just to ignore her. As she lay on the table in preparation, she began mouthing me something. I'm pretty sure it was about backing out, but I just ignored her-- it worked. I think that is the parenting technique I will use in the future, when I get more cats :)

I tried to make the time pass quickly for her by completing ignoring anything she had to say and just chat with the tattoo artist. I in no way, engaged my identity-protected friend E$ in any conversation. I didn't want to make her laugh, causing some sort of blotchy mess on her ribs. The time seemed to fly by for me; I don't know about her.

The best part of the trip for me was how E$ picked me up. She called me and said "get ready for big pimpin'," which I assumed involved a hat or something lame. Instead, she pulled up in this: Big D

Source: This is not the exact truck, but it's something like this if I remember right.

Now, I know what you're thinking. Two girls riding in one big truck? How will they ever arrive alive? Well, we were big pimpin in fact. E$ could barely see over the steering wheel or park that beast. She of course only used parking lots. There were enough buttons and gadgets to launch us right to Jupiter, my favorite planet. That monster is a F350 super duty diesel or some mumbo jumbo like that. It was ridic.

And to stay classy, we rocked out to 90s pop on the way home. Dancin' in big D and singin' "bye bye bye."

Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment